Tuesday 13 November 2007

The Current Influx of I Love NY T-shirts in London


OK.....I'm not normally one to gripe about things which in the larger scheme of things don't really matter or have any relevance - OK, yeah I am............but WTF is with all these cats in London rocking I heart NY Tees?


If these cats had actually been to NY and loved it and got the tee then its all good, but 90% of the people are only rocking that shit cos some D-list celeb appeared in Heat Magazine coming out of Chinawhites at 3am high as a muthafucka rocking one....so they then thought "that's so cool" and went to Top Shop and brought one

Come correct with that shit.......This is Clapham Common not Central Park ni**az

I got an idea....I am going to start my own t-shirt range called "I heart pussy". I am going to rock that shit all the time and it will sell in droves. The difference is I do Heart pussy, I was born out of one and wanna die whilst in one......and not rocking it cos some guy that used to be on Hollyoaks but now mimes tunes of the Album Chart show wears one 5 days a week!!!!

rant over

0 comments: